- Helps ease the unpleasant side effects of antibiotics
- Restores the natural balance of good bacteria
- Specifically formulated for children
- Supports kids’ immune health
- Helps maintain regularity in the digestive system
Natural bacteria in children’s intestines help to digest food, destroy disease-causing microorganisms, produce necessary vitamins, contribute to immune function, and more.
If children are unable to acquire the typical harmony of microbial flora at birth or through breastfeeding, or if antibiotics disrupt proportions, supplementation of good flora can help establish and maintain a healthy gut repertoire.